101+ 4K PUBG Wallpaper
If You are looking for some awesome wallpapers of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), you are in the correct place, we have shortlisted and given you the best HD quality pubg wallpapers, for every mobile. You are Free To Download the pubg wallpapers from our site without any issue for personal projects, printing, assignments, graphic illustration, sketching, drawing, editing, or making videos or any other use.
what is pubg ?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds also known as in short pubg is a very famous online multiplayer action royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation. The game is majorly based on very previous mods that were created by the Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for many other games, inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, and expanded into a very big standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto a small island and scavenge for weapons and much other equipment to kill each other while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available small safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players to get into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round or the game.
features in pubg
- Battleye integration is the best in pubg.
- there are 3 maps in the game – Erangel, Miramar and Sanhok.
- Solo, Duo, SQUAD, and Zombies (custom servers) are the various ways you can play the game.
- Destruction, bullet travel, and bullet drop and many more attachments that affect the major outcome of the gun.
- Revive downed teammates is a very part of the game.
- Spectating support for Team servers when you die is the fun part.
- 1st person only & 3rd w/ 1st person availability servers are available in pubg.
- Game replay in 2D/3D (to see your full game in replay mode, see how did you die, etc).
- Killcam is only for Solo game mode (it will NOT come to Duo or Squads in the game).
- Wide range of weapons ranging from Light Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Melee Weapons and of course a frying pan and more.
- Weapon customizationin is available in the game.
- Character customization.
- Military in-game gear ranging from Backpacks, Armour, Helmets, One Piece Suits and Vests and many more.
- Cosmetic Items in pubg are ranging from Jackets, Masks, Glasses, Pants, Shoes, Shirts and more.
- Ability to eject from the plane whenever you want like a fighter pilot.
- Ability to join disconnected matches is a risky part in pubg.
- All MOCAP animations in the game.
- Colorblind support because everyone can play pubg.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a player versus player action game in which up to one hundred players fight in a battle royale, a type of large-scale last man standing or we can call it a deathmatch where players fight to remain the last alive. Players can choose to enter the game by solo, duo, or with their own small team of up to four people. The last person or team alive wins the match or the game.
Each match in the game starts with players parachuting from a plane onto one of the four maps which they choose, with areas of approximately 8 × 8 km (5.0 × 5.0 mi), 6 × 6 km (3.7 × 3.7 mi), and 4 × 4 km (2.5 × 2.5 mi) in size. The plane’s flight path across the whole map varies with each round, requiring each player to quickly determine the best time to eject and parachute land safely to the ground. Players start with no gear or clothes, beyond customized clothing selections which do not affect gameplay. Once they land, players can search buildings, ghost towns, houses, buildings and other sites to find weapons, vehicles, armor, and many more other pieces of equipment. These items are procedurally distributed throughout the map at the start of every match in the game, with certain high-risk zones typically having better equipment like pochinki. Killed players can be looted to acquire their gear and first aid as well. Players can opt to play either from the first-person or third-person perspective anyone they like, each having their own advantages and disadvantages in combat and situational awareness in the game; though some server-specific settings can be used to force heavily all the players into one perspective to eliminate some advantages. for sure.
Every few minutes, the playable area of the map in the match begins to shrink down towards a random location every time, with any of the player caught outside the safe area taking damage gradually, and eventually being removed if the safe zone is not entered in time; in-game, all the players see the boundary as a shimmering blue color wall that reduces with time. This results in a more cramped map, in turn, increases the chances of every encounter. During the course of every match, random regions of the map are highlighted in red and bombed, posing a threat to players who remain in that area. In both cases, the players have warned a few minutes earlier these events, giving them time to relocate to safeguard. A huge plane will fly over parts of the map occasionally at random, or wherever a player uses flare gun, and drop a loot package, having items which are typically unobtainable during the gameplay. These packages release highly visible red smoke, drawing interested players near it. On average, a full round takes not more than 30 minutes in the game.
At the completion of each round in the game, the players gain in-game currency based on their overall performance. The currency can be used to purchase crates which contain cosmetic items for the character or weapon customization. A rotating “event mode” was newly added to the game this year in March. These events always change up the normal game rules, such as organize larger teams or squads or deform the distribution of weapons and armor across the game map.